Suburbanite have a team that specialize in seniors & retirement community sales.
Independent living units can be offered to the market in a broad range of financial models, with differing regulation and compliance and ultimately at varying price points. Retirement living operators need to understand their market and the value of their product in the market to maximise the value, the sale prices and the ongoing revenues.
Suburbanite are experienced valuers, licensed real estate agents and have worked in the senior’s sector for decades.
We can offer a range of bespoke sales solutions to suit your organizations needs, including;
- Off the plan sales for new projects, by our licensed sales team
- Resales of existing stock that has an exiting resident
- Valuations of properties when a ‘buy back’ is triggered, by a qualified and independent valuer
- Full marketing support and solutions, by our inhouse marketing & comms manager
The resale of the property is one of the most important milestones for an operator as this is when they realise their DMF, set up the next contract and set the benchmark for pricing for the future. All too often though, this gets managed by someone internally that is not properly experienced, trained or qualified to maximise the value of the asset.
At Suburbanite our specialist team are here to ensure the resale maximises the operators revenue and all legislative requirements are met.
When reselling your retirement community properties, we can assit with the following;
- Analyse the value of the property to ensure the price is appropriate to the current market conditions
- Review the model to ensure the ingoing resident contract/offer is suitable to current trends and changing legislative requirements
- Ensure compliance to current framework
- Advise on updates and renovations required to maximise pricing
- Provide a full marketing and sales solution
Over $600 M
worth of properties acquired
Over 150 years
of combined property experience
Did you know?
We work with
- Small & Large Organisations
- SMSF Investors & Business Owners
- Commercial & Residential Investors
As seen in
Commercial Real Estate
The Morning Show
For Us, People Matter.
At Suburbanite, we believe everyone should have access to quality property advice – the kind of advice that is qualified, measured, tested and individual. For over 10 years, we have been providing holistic investment and advisory services for individual investors, landowners and organisations.
Our property team have more than 150 years of combined experience in property and are all qualified valuers. Integrity, independence and transparency are the foundations of everything we do and our results are second to none.
We offer end to end solutions without being affiliated to any builders or developers and most importantly we never take kickbacks or get paid from both sides.