Suburbanite have a team that specialize in Resale Solutions & ‘Buy-Back’ valuations.
Buy Back Valuations
- With the legislative changes in seniors and retirement living communities taking effect, operators now have a legal requirement to ‘buy-back’ ILU’s when the resident wants to exit.
- This can raise disputes over pricing and capital gains when a buy back is triggered.
- At Suburbanite, our team of experienced valuers specialise in Seniors and hold certified practicing valuer standing with the API.
- We can provide a compliant and independent valuation to facilitate the negotiations when a buy back is triggered.
The legislation states that when a price can not be agreed upon, that to calculate the exit entitlement, the estimated sale price for the property and any capital gains must be worked out by;
“an independent property valuer”
Some states require this valuation to be obtained within 14 days.
Over $600 M
worth of properties acquired
Over 150 years
of combined property experience
Did you know?
We work with
- Small & Large Organisations
- SMSF Investors & Business Owners
- Commercial & Residential Investors
As seen in
Commercial Real Estate
The Morning Show
For Us, People Matter.
At Suburbanite, we believe everyone should have access to quality property advice – the kind of advice that is qualified, measured, tested and individual. For over 10 years, we have been providing holistic investment and advisory services for individual investors, landowners and organisations.
Our property team have more than 150 years of combined experience in property and are all qualified valuers. Integrity, independence and transparency are the foundations of everything we do and our results are second to none.
We offer end to end solutions without being affiliated to any builders or developers and most importantly we never take kickbacks or get paid from both sides.