Ever wondered how your financial security future measures up? Are you on track or headed for a disaster?
Rate your financial security on a scale of 1-5 to find out.
Financial Security Measures
- On a scale of 1-5 do you feel you will have enough money in retirement to live the lifestyle you want?
- On a scale of 1-5 do you feel you will be able to afford the type of home your family deserves?
- On a scale of 1-5 do you feel that you will be able to help your children get into the property market when they are ready?
- On a scale of 1-5 do you feel that you will be able to save some money for a ‘rainy day’ and not live month to month?
- On a scale of 1-5, do you feel that you will likely be able to retire before the age of 50?
- On a scale of 1-5 do you feel you will be able to pay off your mortgage on your home before you are 50?
- On a scale of 1-5 are you happy with your current financial situation?
- Do you get regular strategic financial advice from an accountant (not just your annual tax) or a financial planner? 1 is never, 2 is you met with one but never put the advice into action – 3 is sometimes, 4 is yes but only from time to time, 5 is you have a team of advisors guiding you on all major financial decisions.
Assessing your scores
If you rated over 18 you are comfortable with the financial choices you are making but there is room for improvement.
If you rated over 28 you are well on your way to financial freedom. So keep making good choices.
If you scored under 18, you need to make some changes to achieve the financial
If you want a 60 day action plan to kick start your financial goals and make sure you get a score that will help you sleep at night, download our foolproof action plan here > 60 day action plan <